DuneFest 2009 turned out to be a huge success for MCXUSA and was prime time to release 3 new turbo kits. Not only will they be continuing to offer turbo kits for the Yamaha Rhino 660, Rhino 700, Polaris RZR, & Polaris RZR S, but they’ve just released the Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ, Kawasaki Teryx FI, and Polaris Ranger turbo kits, as well. Here are their results:
- UTV Tractor Pull – 1st Place for Clifford Pallin in his Turbo Polaris RZR S
- Last Man Standing – 2nd Place for Jentry Painter in his Turbo Polaris RZR
- Drag Races – Fastest ET for Jentry Painter in his Turbo Polaris RZR
- Show & Shine – 1st Place for Gary & Ryan Giffin in his Turbo Polaris RZR
- Motocross Race – 1st Place for Chris Rademacher in Zoom Production’s Turbo Polaris RZR
For more information on how you can DOUBLE your HP, visit their website: www.mcx-usa.com.
For more pictures and videos from Dunefest 2009 check out: http://www.rzrforums.net/local-rides-events/15048-dunefest-2009-pictures-videos.html