According to reports from hellforleathermagazine.com and Wheels24.co.za Yamaha has filed a patent application to develop a turbo-diesel motorcycle. The application from the European Patent Office covers various technological developments, including an in-line four-cylinder inter-cooled turbo-diesel engine. Could this mean we can expect a turbo diesel Rhino in a few years? While At this time Yamaha has not officially announced any plans to build a turbo diesel-powered bike or a UTV, this news might be a sneak peak in the future. Lets just keep our fingers crossed!
- Kawasaki Teryx XmF L... Filed under: Featured, UTV Products, UTV Videos
- 2011 John Deere Gato... Filed under: John Deere, UTV Manufacturers
- 2010 Kawasaki Teryx ... Filed under: Featured, Kawasaki, UTV Manufacturers, UTV News, UTV Videos
- Seizmik’s Pola... Filed under: UTV Accessories
- Pit Bull Tire Test a... Filed under: Featured, UTV Products, UTV Tires/Wheels
2011 2012 All Terrain Research arctic cat arctic cat prowler ATR blue ridbbon coalition cage Can-Am Commander contest holz racing Holz Racing Products Kawasaki kawasaki teryx king of the hammers Lonestar Racing LSR lucas oil off road mcx-usa Off Road Racing pit bull tires Polaris Polaris Industries polaris ranger polaris rzr prowler review rhino rzr RZR-XP RZRForums.net side by side side by side racing SR1 SXS SXS Racing teryx UTV utv racing utv wheels WORCS XP 900 yamaha yamaha rhino